Double Cheeseburger Skillet MEAL IN A MYLAR FOOD STORAGE
- 3/4 Cup Dry Milk
- 3/4 Cup Freeze Dried Ground Beef (I prefer Honeyville)
- 3 cups elbow macaroni (I get it at Winco)
- 4 1/2 TBSP Cornstarch
- 1/2 cups dehydrated Onion
- 3/4 cups Freeze Dried Cheddar Cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp beef bouillon
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 Tbs All Purpose (my blend)
Directions for Making:
Place all ingredients in a 2 quart 5 mil. Mylar add a 300 CC Oxygen absorber remove as much air as possible and seal.
Make a label with cooking directions and tape to the outside of the package.
Directions for Preparing the meal:
Bring 9 cups of water to boil. Open the mylar remove the oxygen absorber add the content of the bag to the water remove from the heat let stand for 5 minutes return return to a low heat and simmer for 12 – 15 minutes as dinner cools the sauce will thicken.